Learn more about the Office Home and Business 2013 Product Key Card - 1 PC
NameOffice Home and Business 2013 Product Key Card - 1 PCOperating Systems SupportedWindowsSystem RequirementsComputer and processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
Hard disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
Display: 1366 x 768 resolution
Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later
Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card
Internet connection. Fees may apply.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8.
Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
Microsoft and Skype accounts.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.PackagingRetail
FeaturesThe newest from Office.
Office Home & Business 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time-saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote plus Outlook on 1 PC.
What it includes:
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
- Office on one PC for business and household use.
- One-off purchase for the life of your PC.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimised for touch, pen and keyboard.
Work through your to-do list faster.
- Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimised for touch, pen and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
Simplify how you communicate.
- Get the latest email, scheduling and task tools in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualise data quickly and effectively in Excel.
Take advantage of smarter applications.
- Add pictures, videos or online media with a simple drag and drop.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more.
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily.
- Flash Fill in Excel makes it easy to format and rearrange your data with tools that recognise patterns and auto-complete data with no formulas or macros required.